As a Senior Copywriter, you have experience bringing big, breakthrough ideas to the table as well as a portfolio that showcases your ability to nail the details.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’re proactive.
- You love pushing yourself to create great ideas that can be famous and successful, but you’re also good at quickly getting through the less glamorous stuff.
- You love solving clients’ business problems in creative ways.
- You take feedback well, then incorporate it thoughtfully and quickly.
- You get brand tone and know how to use it to do the best work.
- You know how to work well on a team with project managers and account managers.
- You present your own work internally, plus you’re good at conveying excitement for your ideas.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with a great art director partner on clients like Panama City Beach, U.S. Civil Rights Trail, and new business.
- Create social, digital, and experiential campaigns.
- Come up with great ideas outside of traditional media.
- Work directly with your GCD and clients.
- Help us make fun work that real people talk about.
And a few other must-haves:
- You’re a graduate of an ad portfolio school or ad program at a 4-year college.
- You have 4-5 years of experience at an agency.
- You have a great site full of interesting, fresh, well written and art directed ads.
- You have a hunger to do great work.
- You’re a fun person who loves being part of a team.