Luckie is looking for a Copywriter who has a little experience and a portfolio site that showcases their ability to nail the details while bringing bold, breakthrough ideas to the table.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with our design team on clients in a variety of industries
- Create social, digital, and experiential campaigns
- Come up with great ideas outside of traditional media
- Work directly with great creative directors
- Help us make fun work that real people talk about
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’re getting faster at doing a good job on the less glamorous assignments, and you’re really pushing yourself to create great ideas that can be famous and successful.
- You love solving clients’ business problems in creative ways.
- Not only do you take feedback well, but you incorporate it thoughtfully and quickly.
- You get brand tone and know how to use it to do the best work.
- You have some experience working on a team with project managers and account managers.
- You can present your own work internally as well as convey excitement for your ideas.
- You think proactively and show you’re not content to wait for a great assignment to come to you.
And a few other must-haves:
- A graduate of an ad portfolio school, ad program at a 4-year college, or similar
- 1-year experience at an agency or an internship where you put in the work
- A great site full of interesting, fresh, well-written and art-directed ads
- Hunger to do great work
- A fun person who loves being part of a team