As a Database Engineer, you are responsible for database development, management and automation, application development, business intelligence support and supporting marketing strategies.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Implement ETL processes to warehouse data and assist with BI and reporting needs.
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) development.
- Ensures overall health, reliability, performance, availability and capacity of databases, data marts, and data warehouse
- Work closely with development team to design and implement SQL Server databases and integrations for client applications.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis working closely with client and team members.
- Query Databases to Report on Performance Metrics
- Write stored procedures and queries to support software engineers.
- Improve adherence to relational database best practices
- Tune queries, investigate and repair database performance issues.
- Monitor stored procedures and access methods and times.
- Monitors all MS SQL servers and databases
- Maintain a strategic understanding of CRM
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Complete Knowledge of SDLC Cycle
- 4-6 years experience in SQL development using most common RDBMS platforms
- API integrations with marketing technology platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce etc.
- 3+ years experience with SQL administration
- Experience working with SSIS and SSRS
- Exposure to SSAS
- Familiarity with dashboard and reporting platforms like DatoRama, Tableau, and PowerBI
- Experience working with business analysts and strategists