At Luckie, we combine data, media, technology, and creativity to bring our clients closer to their customers so they can spot new opportunities and achieve results that luck can’t explain.
Our account management team members are our client’s trusted advisors. By focusing on understanding our client’s business problems, they provide strategic business insights and collaborate with the expertise within Luckie to deliver smart marketing solutions.
We’re currently looking for an Account Supervisor to service regional clients within our financial business unit. This person will partner with senior account leadership on overall account direction and quality of work. They will establish and grow senior-level client relationships, especially as related to ongoing account planning, to ensure all opportunities and challenges are understood, solutions identified, and the account is being developed in a strategic and successful manner.
Here’s what you’ll do:
PROVIDE STRATEGIC AND MARKETING LEADERSHIP
- Understand core client business strategy and uncover new ways to support and deliver that strategy through superior customer experience and enabling technologies
- Be a steward of brand and digital strategies while following regulatory and legal requirements
- Effectively leverage and work collaboratively with planning, data, and creative teams to profitably execute strategies and programs
- Help implement and interpret analysis to support strategies and programs
- Ensure tactical alignment with goals, objectives and strategies in partnership with partner agencies (advertising, media, data, etc.)
- Participate in and/or lead client presentations and dialogue as requested
- Help build trust, credibility and client referrals to organically grow our business
- Identify opportunities uncovered during client conversations, analysis, and through pattern recognition across the account
- Effectively work with remote teams and partner agencies to build annual plans, budgets, timelines, etc.
- Function autonomously while managing up to manager, SBU leadership, and senior agency leadership
- Be proactively engaged in teamwork and a constructive work environment and culture
UTILIZE STRONG BUSINESS ACUMEN
- Partner with project management counterparts to strategically manage complex digital engagements, deliver on time and on budget, and exceed client expectation
- Manage account profitability at or above margin targets
- Develop and meet accurate quarterly and annual revenue forecasts
- Contribute to new business initiatives as needed
BE AN AGENT OF PROGRESS AND GROWTH
- Share industry trends, groundbreaking innovations with the team and utilize for clients
- Full commitment to learning the clients’ business, competitive landscape, and industry as a whole
- Contribute to organizational marketing efforts (blogs, social media, etc.)
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have 4-6 years of relevant experience in integrated (digital and traditional) solutions, media strategies, and consumer marketing – preferably in a fast-paced agency environment.
- You have at least 1 year of experience managing and mentoring junior account team members
- You have at least 3 years of experience running digital campaigns for financial clients. At a minimum, you’re committed to learning the FinTech industry.
- You have experience estimating, tracking, and managing multi-phase project budgets.
- You consistently demonstrate active problem resolution.
- You have experience working with media and analytics partners.
- You’re able to travel as needed and collaborate with remote teams.
- You pay close attention to detail and have exceptional time management, proofreading, and organizational skills.
- You have a strong interest in technology, innovation, and data.